--18.104.22.168 08:50, 21 March 2011 (UTC)
- Loosen and remove the screws on the underside of the top of the cowl trim that surrounds the instrument panel.
- Pull the trim off the instrument panel.
- Remove the four screws holding the instrument panel in place, and slide the panel forward.
- Unplug the pinned electrical connectors from the back of the instrument panel and turn the panel over.
- Turn the instrument panel bulb that you want to replace counterclockwise, and pull it out of the back of the instrument panel.
- Install the new bulb. The installation procedure is the reverse of the removal.
- Reattach the electrical connectors and secure the panel back into the dash with the factory mounting screws, using a screwdriver.
- Replace the cowl trim and secure it with the factory retaining screws, using a screwdriver.
Read more: How to Replace the Instrument Lights on a 2002 Buick LeSabre | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_6026317_replace-lights-2002-buick-lesabre.html#ixzz1HDn749gb
Buick has issued a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) for the 2002 LeSabre regarding "electrical concerns in the instrument panel area." (TSB # 11052003; NHTSA item # 10013137)