From Danleff WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Beyond Linux From Scratch Hints
- alias wgetncc='wget --no-check-certificate'
- Allows you to bypass typing --no-check-certificate every time
- Setting up LFS host
Graphical Interface Resources
Making an ISO image
- VBoxManage clonehd file.vdi output.iso --format RAW
- dd if=output.iso of=/dev/sdX
- Replace X in the above command with the letter of the drive you want to write to. Double check this since the command will destroy data on the designated drive.
- Now it is on a bootable USB of whatever size.