--Danleff 03:47, 20 May 2012 (PDT)
- lenovo G555(087325U) NoteBook $449.99 free shipping
- Drivers and Software
- One Key Recovery 3rd party link
- HP Deskjet 3050 J610 series
- The outgoing (SMTP) mail server address is: smtp-server.nycap.rr.com
- The incoming (POP3) mail server address is: pop-server.nycap.rr.com
Import or export favorites in Internet Explorer
- Follow these steps on the computer that you want to import your favorites to.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
- Click the Favorites button, click the arrow next to the Add to Favorites button, and then click Import and Export.
- In the Import/Export Settings dialog box, click Import from a file, and then click Next.
- Select the Favorites check box, and then click Next.
- By default, Internet Explorer imports from a file called bookmark.htm in your Documents folder, but you can tell it to import favorites that are saved under another name. Click Browse and select a file, or type a location and file name to import, or click Next to accept the default.
- Select the folder where you want to place the imported favorites, and then click Import.
- Click Finish.
- importing mail
- Windows Live Essentials
- Importing mail tips
- Import Outlook Express .DBX Files Into Windows 7 Windows Live Mail
- Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail: Windows 7
- Copy Outlook Express email accounts to Windows 7 (Windows Live Mail)
Windows Media Player 11
C:\Documents and Settings\Robert Kukla\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Media Player
- Here are the all the files that contain all files stored in library however the file named CurrentDatabase… is the most important (as shown).
Documents And Settings\<your login name>\local settings\application data\microsoft\media player\CurrentDatabase_xxx.wmdb
Export All Files in a Collection The Media Info Exporter lets you export collections of categories, such as all of your music, all of your videos, and radio stations.
To export collections of categories
- In the Media Info Exporter, click Select collection to export.
- Select the type of information you'd like to export. For example, All Music exports media info for #all files with .wma or .mp3 extensions.
- Click Export.
Windows Easy Transfer
- Make sure that the USB cable is not connected to the product. If the USB cable is connected to the product, disconnect it.
- From the Windows taskbar, click the Windows icon ( ), and then click Devices and Printers . The Devices and Printers window opens.
- Click Add a printer . The Add Printer window opens.
- Click Add a local printer .
- Click Use an existing port .
- Click the Use an existing port drop-down list, select LPT1: (Printer Port) , and then click Next .
- Under Manufacturer in the Install the printer driver window, clickon WINDOWS UPDATE
- This will then get all the drivers for all the printers and there you will find the 3600
- In the Devices and Printers window, right-click the name of the product and then click Printer Properties . The Printer Properties window opens.
- Click the Ports tab.
- Click the drop down menu, and then change the port from LPT1 to USB or DOT4
- Click OK
Please take note of the following
If there is more than one USB/DOT4 port available, select the USB/DOT4 port with the highest port number. To see the full port name, widen the ports row in the Properties dialog box by placing the cursor over the vertical line between Port and Description , and then click and hold the mouse button. Move the mouse to the right until the port name is visible.
Method 1: Enable WIA service and check if it helps.
a) Click on Start, type in services.msc b) Select Windows Image Acquisition service from the list, Right click properties c) Change the startup type to Automatic d) Click on Start button e) Click on Apply, Ok. f) Restart the computer and verify if it works.
Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.
a) Right-click on Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) and select Properties.
b) Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled “This service depends on the following system components.”
Method 2: Install the latest scanner drivers from the scanner manufacturer website and check if it helps.