From Danleff Wiki
--Danleff 14:53, 26 October 2013 (PDT)
- HP Pavilion A305W-b
- PC2700 -256/512=768 (can take PC3200)
- Motherboard Specifications for the 2003 HP Pavilion A305W-b
- Model Pavilion DV5
Uninstall Uniblue Registry
- How do I uninstall Registry Booster?
- To uninstall, first please close the program. By default the program is running in the background, in which case you should see the blue wrench icon in the system tray next to the system clock (lower right corner of your screen). Right-click on this icon and choose "Exit Registry Booster".
- If you do not see this icon, please press (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC) on your keyboard to open Task manager. Go to the "Processes" tab, find and select registrybooster.exe and then click on End Process.
- Then follow these steps :
- Goto Start -> Control Panel -> Add Remove Programs
- Locate the entry "Uniblue Registry Booster" in the list of installed applications
- Click once on this entry and then click the button "Remove"
- When prompted if you want to remove this application click "Yes"
- Note: Running the WRUpgradeTool.exe utility can benefit those that had previously installed or attempted to install Webroot's security software, and may still have residual installed files that may be interfering with the current installation attempt.
- Double-click on the Webroot Upgrade/Cleanup tool WRUpgradeTool.exe to run, and follow the prompts to start the uninstall process. The cleanup tool is finished when the last line reads "Removal procedures have been completed." At this point you can click the Close button. If prompted by a dialog box that reads "To complete the cleanup process, you must reboot this computer. Click OK to reboot," please restart you computer now by clicking on the OK button now.
- To install/reinstall the Webroot security software, please insert your Webroot product CD or follow the download and installation instructions received through email.
- If you are still encounter difficulties installing the Webroot security software, please re-download and save the Webroot WRUpgradeTool.exe upgrade/cleanup tool to your Desktop by clicking here. Reboot your computer into Windows Safe Mode with Networking and follow Step 6 above. Once the WRUpgradeTool.exe utility has completed you can either reboot back into Windows Normal mode or attempt to install in Windows Safe Mode with Networking.
- Netgear WNR-1000V3
- www.routerlogin.com or net
- temp: admin and password
Microsoft Money and Works
- If the Fix It solution referenced by Southern817 does not work, you might try Revo uninstaller:
- Revo Uninstaller
- This issue occurs when Works OEM version is already installed on the computer:
- To check if Works is installed: Click on Start > Click on All Programs > Click on the folder Microsoft Works > Open Works application.
- If Works is not installed, then login to the computer using an Administrator account and try installing it. Click on Start > Computer > Open the Works9.0 installation Folder (CD/DVD drive) > right-click on the Setup (.exe) file and select Run as Administrator
- If the issue still persists try the following steps:
- Click on Start > Search programs and files then type Run and press Enter
- In the Run window, type msiexec /unreg then press ENTER
- Repeat Step 1 and in the Run window, type msiexec /regserver then press ENTER
- Try to install Works using the disc again