Samsung Galaxy S7
From Danleff Wiki
Hard Reset to factory default
- Turn your phone off. You may need to remove and insert the battery
- Hold the home button and volume up key
- Turn your phone on
- Using the volume down key, highlight wipe data/factory reset and press the power key to select
- Use the volume down key to highlight Yes -- delete all user data. Press the power key
- Once it's completed, press the power key to restart your phone
- The reset will now be complete.
FRP Bypass fix
- When you can't remember your gmail address that the pone was previously connected to.
- after a reset to factory defaults, start the phone and open wifi
- when the process hits software update, unplug the wifi connection
- see if you get the couldn't sign in message
- hit next and see if you get the time and date settings, if so-->next-->next...
- scroll half way down and highlight a word, click share, press and hold down button
- in setup, pick storage-->clear data, then back out, stop, force stop, close, next, next, done.
- hit skip and you should be at the not signed in screen. restart the phone and you should be good.