From Danleff WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- How to add hard disks in VirtualBox - Tutorial Dedoimedo
- How to use USB devices in VirtualBox - Tutorial Dedoimedo
Resizing a VDI
- How to resize a VirtualBox fixed size virtual drive (.vdi) on Mac
- Suggestions for making it work
- Back-up the original VDI in another location
- apply the commands to clone the VDI, then resize it.
- Backup and move the upsized VDI to another location.
- Remove Virtualbox and its associated file from the Mac
- If you attempt to reattach the new VDI with the old installation, a UUID error will occur.
- Reinstall Virtualbox and reattach the new VDI as a new OS.
- ubuntu 12.04 How to resize (Increase) Virtual Hard Disk Size in Virtualbox 4.2.4 part 1/2
- Virtual Box : How to Increase Disk Size - Windows Interesting!
- 01 Introduction - Yes you can re-size a fixed VDI drive *BEST*
- Resize using gparted live cd