Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Instructions for Programming Your Uniden BC75XLT Scanner
- Press HOLD.
- Enter desired Channel (Not Frequency)
- Press HOLD.
- Press the FUNC key.
- Press E.
- Enter in the Frequency you want to program.
- Press E to store the frequency in. Done!
- BCD325P2 Dedicated Page
- BCD325P2 Scanner World
- Radio Reference Wiki
- Uniden Support-Manual Page
- Users manual pdf
- Radiorefernce page very good
- Albany County, New York (NY) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference
- Serial Port Drivers
- Marks Scanners easy to Read Manual Good
- USB Drivers and Instructions for the BCD325P2
- Firmware software and Instructions
- How to run the Firmware Software
- Virtual Serial Driver Was not needed, it was autodetected. Must use backside USB port to plug in the scanner.
- BCD325P2 APCO Project 25 Phase I and II Handheld Scanner Page
- How to program a P25 frequency on Uniden BCD325P2
- Programming Uniden scanners using Freescan software start here
- Programming Uniden Scanners using FreeScan Software Technical but good from Operational Management
- Sixspot Software Freescan software
- Freescan Description Page Good
- FreeScan Users manual Wiki Also has how-to videos on the main Freescan link.
- Easier to Read BCD325P2 Digital Scanner Manual
- Trunking Basics from RadioReference.com
- Freescan Installer Under Linux
- Programming Your Uniden Scanner This looks promising
- DMA Software Support Including this model Freescan and ARC-XT
- Using FreeScan to add a System to Uniden Scanners from K4DPS Once you have a Radioreference account
- Freescan-Create a System
- EP01 - How-to Program a Trunk Tracking Scanner Yes! Shows how to auto program with Freescan
- Programming Uniden scanners using Freescan software Very basic but good-Conventional and adding a P25
- BCD996P2 and BCD325P2: Back to Basics | TSG LIVE 2020/05/13 Covers tons of topics
- 332.52 talks about forgetting to add sites in trunked systems
- 45:30 importing frequencies from RadioRefrence using ARC-XT
- Nothing to Scan Error Radioreference article